Strengths and Skills

I have been producing content in the digital sphere for close to a decade, largely character design & illustration. 

Various pieces of character work I've done


Although it's relatively recent, the development of my own interconnected superhero universe may be my first step toward breaking into the comic industry, where I'd have the opportunity to use my space as an optimistic, progressive mirror of our reality, and gateway to elevating those whose voices are drowned under bigotry. I am incredibly excited by the world that I'm crafting, and []


Concept Art of Spectral/Cassidy, the flagship character of my hypothetical comics



Outside of visual art and worldbuilding, most of my work has been as part of my journalism courses, which I am legally unable to share due to their nature as interview and court reporting assignments. 

Comments

Popular Posts